Leadership and Service Programs
Leadership and Service Programs has launched an all new initiative on campus - The Service and Volunteering Center!
Located in the Student Life Workroom - right behind the main Student Life office in HUB 229 - The Service and Volunteering Center (SVC) is focused on helping UCR students do more community service and volunteering!
The SVC offers a number of new and exciting resources that are available for all currently registered UCR students (undergraduate and graduate), Registered Student Organizations, and UCR departments. These services include:
- Helping you plan/organize your own community service/volunteering project
- Helping you check out necessary supplies/tools for your next project from our inventory
- Helping you navigate the Community Service Portal (including how to report your hours)
- Helping you find volunteer opportunities to sign up for
- Helping you get connected directly with community organizations
Visit The Service and Volunteering Center for all of your community service/volunteering needs!
If you are interested in submitting a request to check out supplies/tools for your next event, please submit our Supplies Request Form
Don't miss out on any opportunity! Sign up for our mailing list to get occasional emails about leadership development and community service/volunteering opportunities. We promise we will not spam your inbox!